Senior Account Executive – Marketing & Events
300Brand seeks hard-working, detail oriented, and driven professionals to go above and beyond for our technology clients. A 300Brand/MeriTalk Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing and managing integrated marketing programs for clients in the Government IT industry. This team member designs and implements client projects including small-to large-size events as well as digital marketing and advertising campaigns; recommends effective marketing and communications solutions to meet goals; manages program deliverables; coaches and guides the work of 1-2 team members; tracks budgets; coordinates with our creative and research teams; and drives successful results for internal and external clients.
To be successful, the Senior Account Executive must demonstrate superior project management skills, and be an incredibly organized, conscientious multitasker with excellent communication skills.
Please include your salary requirements when applying for this position.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Conceive, manage, and execute approx. 20+ integrated marketing programs annually, which would include both virtual and in-person conferences and standalone digital marketing and PR/social media campaigns for high-tech clients in the business-to-government sector
- Planning and management of all project deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Develop content including: educational program sessions for virtual and in-person events, client promotional materials, social media posts, news releases, articles/ blogs, backgrounders, prepared remarks, pitch letters, and other marketing copy
- Execute digital marketing campaigns including advertising, email marketing, and attendee marketing for virtual and in-person events
- Understand and maintain good working knowledge of client subject matter including fluency in the terms, issues, trends, news, and innovation in the government IT industry
- Provide supervision, direction, and support to assigned team members
- Manage client program goals and SLAs
- Deliver highly responsive service and build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with client
- Manage client reporting and other client administrative duties as needed
- Assist in the research and preparation of new business proposals as requested
- Maintain awareness and understanding of 300Brand’s portfolio of services
- 4+ years of experience in B2B or B2G marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to work quickly across multiple projects of various sizes and in various stages of completion
- Digital marketing campaign development and execution management
- Virtual event/conference planning and management
- Email marketing/automation experience
- Ability to track, understand, and write about implications of public policy issues
- Established record delivering results on conference/event and digital marketing programs
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to work within assigned budgets
- Ability to supervise the work of Account Executives, Account Coordinators, and Interns
- Business presentation skills, including development
- Good listening skills
- BA or BS degree, MBA preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework options (currently 100% telework), and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunches – when we are back in the office. Learn more: http://www.300brand.com/why-work-here. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.