Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join the 300Brand team, which includes MeriTalk (meritalk.com) and 11mark (11mark.com). Candidates should bring demonstrated experience implementing marketing and communications programs, as well as event management, for government IT clients, and a passion for improving government mission outcomes.
We are headquartered in Alexandria, VA but offer remote work flexibility.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design and implement client projects including marketing campaigns, small-to large-size events as well as digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Staff management for multiple event components and/or full events including attendee marketing, registration, program development including abstracts and moderator questions, production on virtual platforms, logistics for in-person events, speaker outreach and preparation, and promotional materials development/review
- Execute digital marketing and demand generation campaigns (content marketing, research-based programs) -- promoting via email marketing, advertising, newsletters, social media
- Write and edit web copy, social media posts, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, and all types of marketing promotion copy on enterprise IT and government IT topics -- cloud computing, AI, cybersecurity, etc.
- Manage sponsor and deliverables for multiple sponsors
- Draft/edit summary reports
- Manage project timelines and coordinate on tasks with other internal teams (research, creative, content)
- Analyze progress against goals; have ability to course correct when needed and coach/guide event teams
- Contributes to excellent client, sponsor, attendee, and speaker experiences
- Recommend effective marketing and communications solutions to meet goals; manage program deliverables; track budgets
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with client including driving deadlines against project timeline
- Deliver highly responsive service and build positive relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Contribute ideas to program development for the client and for new business proposals
- Maintain awareness and understanding of 300Brand's portfolio of services
- Contribute to account direction and growth
- Coach and guide team members; support staff growth, development, happiness
- BA or BS degree + 5-7 years of work experience with a track record of success in event execution (virtual and/or in person), and/or digital marketing working for enterprise IT and/or government IT organizations or clients required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Manage and train team members; serve as direct manager for multiple team members
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Strong project management skills and an eye for details
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills - must be able to edit and proof for clarity, consistency
- Ability to forecast, plan, and manage programs to budget levels
- Business presentation skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework options and office perks like paid parking if you choose to work in the office. We are 100% committed to going above and beyond for our clients - and one another. Apply to learn more about opportunities to grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.