300Brand seeks hard-working, detail oriented, and driven students to go above and beyond for our technology clients. A 300Brand intern provides support to the staff in all areas, including drafting and editing written content, research projects, pitching media, tracking media coverage, and event management. Interns have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- With supervision, draft content such as blog/social media posts, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, market research reports, and pitch letters
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the client's business
- Increase client visibility through social media engagement
- Create and maintain media and event registration lists
- With supervision, provide logistics support at events and tradeshows
- Handle basic research of client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
- Ability to facilitate organization of project details
- Ability to work within an assigned budget
- High energy and positive attitude
Learn more: http://www.300brand.com/why-work-here. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.