Human Resources Generalist
300Brand seeks an energetic HR Generalist/Recruiter to support our fast-paced media and marketing organization. The ideal candidate will bring: the ability to recruit individuals who fit within our corporate culture; the ability to partner with senior managers to pinpoint and fulfill their staffing needs; and the ability to handle employee relations with confidentiality, tact, and poise. Knowledge of employment and payroll laws is a plus.
This position is a sole practitioner role that offers exposure to all aspects of human resources. Importantly, you will lead recruitment efforts including sourcing, pre-screening, scheduling interviews, and making selection recommendations. In addition, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing onboarding process, benefits enrollment, new hire orientation, exit interviews, and all associated documentation
- Managing employee review process. Consulting with managers regarding employee performance issues and documentation
- Payroll processing
- Providing exceptional service to senior management team
- Creating and managing training and development programs
- Employee relations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of recruiting and Human Resources experience
- Service-driven mentality
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and tact
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and 401(k) matching as well as on-site benefits like paid parking, weekly coffee & bagel, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and professional development opportunities.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.