Account Coordinator – Events
300Brand seeks hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven professionals to go above and beyond for our technology clients. A 300Brand Account Coordinator provides support to the staff in all areas, including drafting marketing and event documents, supporting event management and execution, pitching media, and supporting general internal and external client project management. Account coordinators have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Provide virtual and in-person event support, including managing registrations, developing attendee outreach materials, engaging with social media, coordinating sponsor deliverables, assisting with speaker/moderator preparation, and providing overall event logistics support
- Coordinate and produce webinars
- With oversight, help plan and promote integrated digital marketing campaigns – from content development to promotion and reporting
- With supervision, write and edit web copy, social media posts, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, and all types of marketing promotion copy
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the client's business
- Create and maintain media lists
- Handle basic research of client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
- Ability to facilitate organization of project details
- Ability to work within an assigned budget
- High energy and positive attitude
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework Fridays, and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and other social functions. Learn more: http://www.300brand.com/why-work-here. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.