Senioe Research Analyst
300Brand seeks hard-working, detail oriented, and driven professionals to go above and beyond for our technology clients. A 300Brand Senior Research Analyst is responsible for developing and managing integrated market research programs for clients in the Federal IT industry. This team member designs and implements brand perception studies, custom market intelligence research, and media-ready thought-leadership campaigns from conception through execution – including abstract development, survey design, data analysis, and report development. We're looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented market research professional who is passionate about simplifying complex concepts, uncovering actionable insights, and delivering exceptional results for internal and external clients.
To be successful, the Senior Research Analyst must demonstrate superior project management skills, and be an incredibly organized, conscientious multitasker with excellent communication and writing skills.
Please include your salary requirements when applying for this position.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Design and implement primary and secondary market research programs
- Craft unique program concepts to uncover market insight and position clients as thought-leaders
- Author, edit, and field survey instruments that get to the core of clients' research objectives
- Manage data collection to ensure optimum quality levels and troubleshoot as needed
- Compile and analyze feedback from online surveys, customer focus groups, and executive interviews – in addition to secondary sources
- Interpret data and convert analysis into professional, well-designed, easy-to-digest reports with insightful key findings and actionable recommendations
- Translate complex subject matter into concise, easy-to-understand content pieces and collateral that are compelling and memorable
- Demonstrate strong understanding of emerging technology trends as well as client solutions and priorities
- Research, write, and edit additional agency content, including event abstracts, interview guides, moderator questions, and more
- Grow subject-matter expertise in key technology topics, including AI, cloud computing, cybersecurity, IT modernization, and more
- Manage client program goals and deliverables
- Lead relationships with clients and third-party vendors
- Provide direction and support to team members
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, psychology, statistics, or a related field
- 4+ years of market research experience
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection (i.e., online surveys, event surveys, in-depth interviewing)
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, interpretation, and insight development
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on writing ability
- Strong command of primary and secondary research design/methodology
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance and advance multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven storytelling and data visualization/design experience to present research results with maximum impact
- Ability to curate and synthesize information into engaging and actionable deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to pick up new quantitative skills and market research methodologies as necessary and apply them in new contexts
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework Fridays, and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, and other social functions. Learn more: http://www.300brand.com/why-work-here. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.