Account and Research Coordinator
300Brand's companies provide public relations, market research, creative design, online marketing, and event management for market leaders in the technology space. We are focused on cultivating highly skilled marketing, research, and communications professionals. We work to develop each individual's unique talents, while establishing the foundational skills every communicator must master. Our collaborative work environment fosters creativity and innovation; our people are hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven.
The Account and Research Coordinator works in a dynamic, impactful role to support agency-wide programs, including drafting documents, conducting secondary research, reviewing reports and infographics, pitching media, and tracking media coverage.
- Proactively develop relationships with external audiences (media, analysts, third-party constituencies, etc.) to convey the client's message
- Communicate with team to implement strategies and execute various tasks
- With supervision, write and distribute blog posts, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, survey instruments, report outlines, and pitch letters
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the client's business
- Execute social media outreach – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Execute email marketing campaigns
- Manage development of creative materials, research reports/infographics, and/or website posts
- Compile and analyze feedback from online surveys, customer focus groups, executive interviews, and other research techniques
- With supervision, coordinate specific events and promotions for the client
- Represent client at events or trade shows
- Handle basic research of client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- Assist in client administration duties such as billing and reporting
- Must have one year agency (or similar) experience, including internships
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
- Ability to facilitate organization of project details
- Ability to work within an assigned budget
- High energy and positive attitude
Account and Research Coordinators have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment. We are committed to professional development and career growth. 300Brand's companies allow you to work alongside other young professionals while learning from the industry's best.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.